iParser Update: Batch Processing Added

I figured before the end of the year I should cross off at least one thing on my list I have been meaning to do. When I first released iParser, I had some feedback asking for a way to batch process plist files (thanks to a tester who has asked to remain anonymous). Due to some other projects, work and life in general this went on the back burner for a few months.
  
What got me moving on making the improvements was a recent exam on an iPhone.  I wanted a way to parse all the data in the plist files. Once I wrote the batch processing option in iParser, I simply exported out the plist files from the phone into a folder, ran iParser and had a report to review.

The above is just one example of how the batch processing can be utilized. As long as you have a plist file, you can use iParser.  Keep in mind the power of the plug-ins though.  If you keep on parsing the same files from an image, take a moment to add the plist as a plug-in (see my instruction here).

I hope this will add more flexibility to the program.  Thanks to everyone that provided feedback.  It may take a little bit for me to get around to it, but I do listen and hope to keep making improvements.

Download iParser v.1.0.0.20 with batch processing.









Comments