Production and Costing Synchronization in ERP Implementation

Kindly resolve the inconsistency in the files. Production and Costing kindly work on this together and update the file by tomorrow. We need the final Data Master file to upload in the system.


Which version of the file you had for the general Data Master, since the file is still not complete yet, we need to complete it by tomorrow and update it in your repository


I already had a chat with Production and I will get all the revised files from her tomorrow and update my data repository. I would request Costing to resubmit his files to me as well once they are complete and consistent with Manufacturing team. Thanks.

As discussed earlier, I hope you would have the final updated file for all the UAT OPM Data Masters. I would need that file today, if possible we can transfer it with flash drive.

Also, reminder for the General Data Master which is pending for today.


I shall send you the files in a CD shortly. As for the general data masters, I spoke with Hossain Vai and he’ll submit them via email.


It was hard to review all the files on Thursday but at last I just managed except Product Development. Product Development looks NEW data master and I have to see how to map them with Cost and G/L. I think you can upload and then we will take corrective measures later if necessary

Comments