How to Recover Deleted Photos Videos from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge/S7

"Oh My God! Any chance I can restore my deleted photos and videos from my Galaxy S7 edge? I was thinking about flashing a new ROM. I just want to free up my phone space. So I just did it, assuming that some of my files are all backed up the other day. The thing is that I don't have those new contents sync to my PC. Any one who can help me?"


People there are always miss. To you, those deleted photos, as well as videos, are more valuable than the phone itself. Well, be no worry, in fact, you can still restore them back with the help of Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is an one-stop data recovery program which not only can restore your lost and deleted photos and videos from your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, but also can get your contacts, text messages, call history, WhatsApp messages and more as well. What's more, the program can also fix a bricked Samsung, remove password on Samsung phone, and restore deleted data on SD card directly with ease. Below, please download a trial version and follow our tutorial to have a try.

     


Steps to Recover Deleted Photos Videos on Your Galaxy S7 Edge/S7


Step 1. Download, install and run the Samsung Galaxy Recovery tool on your computer, and connect your Galaxy S7 or S7 edge to the same computer by using its USB cable.



Step 2. When your phone is recognized, by default, your phone is in the first mode, that is the lost data recovery mode. If you didn’t enable the USB debugging on your Galaxy S7 Edge or S7 before, you will get a pop-up message on your phone and need to enable it now. If you’ve done it already, just skip this step.


On the next window, you are allowed to choose the file types that you wanted, such as photos, videos and more, and click on "Next" to go on.


Step 3. Choose the mode that you want to start analyze and scan the lost or deleted data for your phone, then click on "Start" to let the program automatically scan your phone.


Step 4. When the scan is completed, all the found data will be list, you are allowed to preview them one by one, now just choose the data (photos, videos and more) that you want, and click on "Recover" to save them back to your phone.





Related Tutorials:


Comments