How to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Huawei Mate 9

Do you know that? Huawei Mate 9 has achieved enormous popularity nowadays. As far as I'm concerned, there's no doubt that Huawei Mate 9 is worth buying. Huawei Mate 9 not only has the new Kirin 960 processor which could make the operating speed fast, but also has a big 4000mAh battery. It's undeniable that Huawei Mate 9 has a lot of advantages, But most important, Huawei Mate 9 has a incomparable camera function. I'm a photographer, Huawei Mate 9 is really suitable to me. As is known to all, Huawei Mate 9 sports a second-generation Leica Dual Camera with a 12MP RGB sensor and 20MP monochrome sensor. Therefore, it can take pictures reality and clearly. In my opinion, I can take pictures whenever and wherever by Huawei Mate 9 instead of heavy camera.


Yesterday I go to the park where is far away from my home with my best friend Charles. Charles is a painter. As the matter of fact, we wanted to find inspiration in the people or scene in the park. It's very painful that a photographer have to take some pictures without inspiration. Charles also had not inspiration, so we decide to take some pictures follow ours inclinations. Unexpectedly, I found there was some great photos which took by my Huawei Mate 9. I was delirious with joy, but Charles still had not inspiration, so I decide to let him take some pictures by my Huawei Mate 9 that can help him to find inspiration. However, Charles is a novice of taking pictures by mobile phone, he actually deleted my all photos in my phone. I'm very sad because the photo is very precious for me.

Charles felt very sorry for me, He told me that he would recover all photos from my phone. Charles asked help for his brother, who is a mobile phone service technician. He recommend us a software called Android Data Recovery. We have to try it, there is no better way. To my surprise, Android Data Recovery really help me recover photos successfully. If you want to recover deleted data from Huawei Mate 9, you can try the way.


     




Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Huawei Mate 9



Step 1. Run Android Data Recovery and connect your Huawei Mate 9


First, you should install Android Data Recovery. Then, run it by clicking the icon. Next, you can use the USB cable of Huawei Mate 9 connect your phone to your computer.



Note: Please make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your Huawei Mate 9.




Step 2. Select file types to scan and choose the mode


Now, you can choose the data types which Android Data Recovery supports to recover by clicking them. Then, If you finish your choice, click "Next" to continue.



Aften that, you have to choose a scanning modes. There are two choices, "Advanced Mode" and "Standard Mode". If you want to be faster, I suggest you choose "Standard Mode". However, you can choose "Advanced Mode" if "Standard Mode" will doesn't find the files that you are looking for. When you finish your choice, click "Start" to scan your Huawei Mate 9.



Note: There might be a Superuser authorization appearing on your device during the scan. If you get it, click "Allow" to continue. If not, just skip this step.


Step 3. Preview and recover deleted data from your Huawei Mate 9


At last, after scanning, you can preview all your data. Choosing the data you want, then you just need  to click "Recover". Wait a minute, you can check them om your computer.




Comments