How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phone without Losing Data

With the popularity of intelligent machines, there is no doubt that mobile phone become more and more important in our lives. Technically, mobile phone have a lot of privacy and secret which you maybe don't want to let people know. I believe that you  will use the lock screen software to protect the privacy of your mobile phone. However, nowadays we have to remember more and more passwords such as your creditcard password, online payment passage, even if your SIM lock password etc. It's really easy to forget your password of the lock screen software.


As a matter of fact, it's very difficult to remember all of your password. To be frank, I'm a careless girl who has bad memory. I often forget my password whether password of the lock screen software or creditcard password. In fact, it has brought great trouble for me and make my life inconveninet. So I have to spent enormous amounts of time and energy to remove the srceen lock of my Samsung Galaxy Phone. It pained me the most to know that I will lost all data of my Samsung Galaxy Phone.

Consequently, I was looking for a best way which could unlock the lock of my Samsung Galaxy Phone without losting data. Yesterday I forgot the password again that make me fell very painful and sad. To tell the truth, I really didn't want to get my Samsung Galaxy phone wiped and reset to factory default because my phone has a lot of paid music and some significance details of work. So I decide to search for method that could unlock my Samsung Galaxy phone without losting data online on recommendation from my friend. When I was searching for the method, I found a software called Android Lock Screen Removal and many people recommended it. Android Lock Screen Removal is a wonderful and powerful software which has a large number of strong functions. For example, it can unlock my Samsung Galaxy phone without losting data, root my Samsung Galaxy phone conveniently and quickly, unlock my SIM lock etc. I feel very happy when I remove the screen lock of my Samsung Galaxy phone without losting data successfully by Android Lock Screen Removal, So I decide to recommend it to you because it's really very practical. Let's see how it works.


     




Step to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phone without Losing Data



Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to PC


Firstly, you should launch the software on your computer, then you can run it. When you run the program, please select "Lock Screen Removal" among all the toolkits. Next, you can connect your Samsung Galaxy Phone to the computer by using a USB cable. When you finish the step, please click on "Start".



Step 2. Enter into Download Mode


Now, you should let your Samsung Galaxy Phone to gei into Download. Please get your Samsung Galaxy Phone into Download Mode by following the instructions on the program.

1.Power off the phone.
2.Press and hold Volume Down + Home button + Power button at the same time.
3.Press the Volume Up to enter Download Mode.



Step 3. Download recovery package for your devices


After getting your Samsung Galaxy Phone into the download mode, the program will begin to download recovery package. It's very easy because you just need to wait a second.



Step 4. Remove screen lock without losing data


After completing the recovery package downloading, your screen lock will be removed by the program. Android Lock Screen Removal won't hurt data on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, you just need wait a second and your screen lock will unlock. Now you can access your Samsung Galaxy Phone, don't worry, your data will not lost.





Related Tutorials:

How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7
Unlock Samsung Galaxy with Broken Screen
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J2
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Comments