Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy A3/A5/A7/A8/A9

Accidentally deleting the data in the phone may give us unexpected consequences. I've been through this before. My Samsung A3's text messages were deleted by me. In fact, I just want to delete spam messages, but I clicked on a button “Batch delete”. This has led to the loss of my chats with my clients, and some of the important information is missing. I also made a bad impression on the customers. In the end, my business was not successful. I'm sorry. When I told my friend about it, he said that the missing data could be found. I am very surprised, in order to avoid this happening again, I asked my friend. And he introduced me to a software, Android Data Recovery. Now, I'd like to recommend this software to you to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy A3/A5/A7/A8/A9.


This software is not just suitable for my Samsung A3, but also applies to Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7, Galaxy A8 and Galaxy A9.

Android Data Recovery is a practical tool. It can directly help you recover deleted data, including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps, etc.. In addition, even if your data is lost due to other circumstances, such as system upgrades, forget the password, SD Card Issue, Rooting Error, etc., it can help you retrieve the lost data. More importantly, the software is very safe, your data will not be leaked or damaged. In addition, it is applied to Android phone, almost all Android devices it can be compatible with; more than 6000 units of Android devices can be recognized by it.

     




Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy A3/A5/A7/A8/A9


Step 1. To start, you need to download Android Data Recovery on your computer. Run it and find "Data Recovery", click on it. Next, connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable. When you connect the phone, you need to open the USB debugging on your phone so that your phone can be identified by the software.



If your Android os version is 4.2.2 or above, there will be a pop up message on your Android phone, tap on OK to allow USB debugging.



Step 2. After the connection is successful, you need to choose the type of file to restore. Check what you want and click "Next".



Step 3. Next, you also need to choose a scanning mode to scan your data. As you can see, "Standard mode" and "Advanced mode" are provided for you to choose. My advice is "Standard mode", because it works faster. Now, click "Start" to begin analyzing and scanning your phone.



Note: There might be a Superuser authorization appearing on your device during the scan. If you get it, click "Allow" to continue. If not, just skip this step.

Step 4. When the program scans your Galaxy A3/A5/A7/A8/A9, the scanned data will be displayed in the window; you can preview to find the file you want to restore. Then check them and click "Recovery".



Comments