How to Recover Deleted and Lost Photos from Samsung Galaxy A8

Now, I really regret that I haven't developed the habit of backing up phone data. Originally, I thought that as long as I do not take the initiative to delete the data in the phone, they will always be stored in the phone. So I didn't backup the data from the phone to the computer. Today, when I upgraded my Samsung Galaxy A8 system as usual, I found that the storage space of phones increased. I was puzzled because I didn't delete any data to make room for storage. When I checked, I found that the photos in the Samsung Galaxy A8 had been deleted. These pictures are of great significance to me. How do I recover photos from Samsung Galaxy A8?


Take it easy, you can use Dr.fone toolkit - Android Data Recovery to restore deleted photos. In addition to photos, if other data is deleted or lost, such as contacts, SMS, call history, video, WhatsApp data, etc., you can use this software to recover. The software supports various types of Android devices, including Samsung A8, Samsung S8, HUAWEI, ZTE, SONY, and more than 6000 Android devices. Its steps are simple and convenient, and its operation interface is simple and intuitive. More importantly, it doesn't damage any data or settings in your phone. And it has other functions, if you need to back up the data, you can also use this software to easily back up.

     



Steps to Restore Deleted and Lost Photos from Samsung Galaxy A8


Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy A8


Please download and run dr.Fone toolkit for Android on the computer, and then find and click "Data Recovery" from the main interface.



Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy A8 to your computer with a USB cable. When connected, you also need to open the USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A8 to allow the program to manage your phone.



If your Android os version is 4.2.2 or above, there will be a pop up message on your Android phone, tap on OK to allow USB debugging.


Step 2. Select file types to scan


Next, select the file you want to restore. By default, all files are checked. If you want to restore all data, you can directly click on "Next". And you can cancel the other items you do not need, such as only check Photos and click "Next".




Step 3. Scan your Samsung Galaxy A8 to find the lost data


Next, you'll go into a new window, and you need to select a scan mode to scan the data. As you can see, there is a Standard mode and an Advanced mode. The Advanced mode consumes more time, so I suggest you choose the Standard mode. After selecting a mode, click "Start".



Note: There might be a Superuser authorization appearing on your Samsung A8 during the scan. If you get it, click "Allow" to continue. If not, just skip this step.


Step 4. Preview and recover deleted photos


After the scan, you can preview all the scanned data one by one from Samsung Galaxy A8, and then find the photos you need to recover, check it, and click "Recover".



Related Articles:

Comments