4/28/17 - Samsung S8 Plus not turning on, off or resetting - Verizon Boot Screen - Bricked



I got the Samsung S8 Plus on day 1, been using it ever since, no issues. Then about 30 minutes ago I was shooting a video with the default camera app, and about 30 seconds into the video I started getting a bunch of app crash notifications, like GMAIL, PHONE, CALENDAR and other apps crashing. I finished the video, then closed out all of the notification, hit the lock button on the right of the phone, and it switched to the Verizon Boot screen, and has not changed since... The circle balls are changing or showing progress, but the phone will not respond to any key presses, reset configuration, nothing. Ive unplugged, plugged it in, taken out the sim card and still nothing. The blue light in the top left of the phone is on, but not sure what that means. I will post an update when the phone dies and I can plug it back in to see if it turns on.

source

Comments