THOUGHTS ON GALAXY NOTE 9 !! I’M DISAPPOINTED !! || KILLED A FANBOY 😞 || 2018



Look!! Everyone is always excited for new and improved phones. I’m too coz that’s the human nature we always love new things. And this time the new thing is the galaxy note 9. It was announced at the Samsung event in new york. Now the internet is full of articles and full of videos of how good the note 9 is. And yes many people are saying very good things about the note 9. That its the best phone ever made. The perfect phone. Like it can be. You might be thinking thAt I’m a Samsung hater but I’m not. I love Samsung phones. I also loved some features that Samsung announced but trust me its a short list this time.

So lets first talk about my favourite features of the note 9. My first favourite feature was that you can expand the storage upto 1Tb. You might be thinking that its not
Practically useful but trust me i love when I push my galaxies to limit. And with 1Tb i can get the world in my little pocket. Moving on to my next favourite feature the galaxy note 9 is 5g ready we can download with speeds of 1.2 gb/s. Yeah welcome to 5g era without any mods. So when the 5g arrives your note 9 is ever ready and you don’t need to buy modifications for phone. You know what i mean but nevermind. The next feature is all about gaming i love to play racing games. On my s8 is usually play about 1hr of Racing games daily and in that 1 hour my phone heats up or the games stop working and it seems like throttling my phones performance. But with the note 9 we have the carbon cooling system that will make the gaming experience awesome

These are all my favourite features of the note 9. You might be wondering this guy didn’t talked about the cameras, processor,screen, ram, fast charging, speakers. I told you the list was short. And even what I love won’t make me buy the note 9. I’m happy with my s8. I’m disappointed because I’m a Samsung user. And I expected more but I didn’t get what i wanted. So lets break stuff into catagories so you can easily understand why I’m disappointed

The FRONT

By font i meant the screen. Its a 6.4 inch screen super amoled superbright, quad hd. Now the geeky stuff. Imagine what a common man will think about the note 9 from fromt. He wont be able to even distinguish between the note 9 and note 8. See that’s the problem everyone is not a geek. Amd most of the people will not even notice your note 9. As a Samsung user i want attention coz im holding the best phone on the market. And with the s8 it was a revolution. All screen design made me buy that phone. No doubt they have reduced the bezels but the change is soo small that no one can even notice that. I wished Samsung would have made the bottom chin disappear and give us a futuristic design like the iphone x. But here we have the traditional Samsung.

PROCESSOR

so when u buy a new phone you want it to be the fastest and the most powerful in the market. The note 9 is powered by the exynos 9810 with 8gb of ram. That seems a lot. But practically its not. The note 9 is slower than the iphone x at 9026 in multicore and even slower than the s9+ at 3642 in single core score. It’s disappointing when a year old phone can beat your new and shiny phone. As iphones are the biggest rivals I’ll not take thr note 9 in the battlefield.

USER EXPERIENCE

Samsung phones are known to provide a better user experience than any other android smartphones . But after 6 or 7 months the phone start to lag and after some time we start hating or factory resetting our phones. Samsung at their event didn’t talked about anything that is related to that. And with 1tb of storage I don’t think it will get any faster as the processor will not be capable of withstanding soo much load as it’s even slower than the competition. Why give 8 gb if ram if u can optimize , iphones run on 3 gb of ram and even are faster. We wanted a fluid experience and we wanted our phones to be butter smooth. Samsung is promising a full day battery life but I don’t think its possible. I’m a very power user and any phone cant withstand my rage. They didn’t talked about the glass on the phone and you know you gonna be sad when it breaks. These are the little things that build up the user experience but Samsung seems to skip it always.

UPDATES

If you are a Samsung user u know the pain of waiting to see a notification that writes as a software update is available. U can feel my emotions coming out on this one.

At the end of the day I’m disappointed and I’m not upgrading to note 9. But the good news is the next years galaxy s10 will mark the anniversary and that phone should be special and then we will brag about our phone. You might think i missed the spen yeah i missed it coz every note i buy i forget about the existence of the spen and i dont even use it after a week. I prefer to use my fingers. So skip the note 9 its just an spec bump and wait for the next big thing.

source

Comments