$69 LG Risio 3 = $139 LG K8



Email me to unlock code the LG Risio 3 my email is bettercallmegoodman@gmail.com

Yes the LG Risio 3 X210CMR is exactly the same as the LG K8 2018 X210ULMG the only difference is that the LG Risio 3 is not unlocked, but you can buy an unlock code from me for $9 and then you will have an LG K8 unlocked phone ready to be use for any GSM network worldwide. Save $60 by doing so, send me an email to bettercallmegoodman@gmail.com and I will hook you up.

Can I use an AT&T SIM card on a Cricket smartphone?
No you can't, you will have to unlock the Cricket smartphone in order to use an AT&T SIM card on it.

Can I use a Cricket Wireless SIM card on an AT&T smartphone?
Yes you can, since Cricket Wireless is a Mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) of AT&T.

source

Comments