brick- huawei pra-lx1- P8 lite 2017



huawei pra-lx1- P8 lite 2017
My phone is also stuck at the boot screen.I uploaded a bad firmware to my mobile(firmware for hi6250 huawei). I cannot boot into recovery mode, I can only boot into fastboot&rescue mode while holding the power button and volume down button when attach to the computer by a USB cable. The screen on my phone says the following:
-------

FASTBOOT&RESCUE MODE

Please Connect Usb Cable to
Your Computer and Open Hisuite

Android reboot reason:
AP_S_ABNORMAL
NA
volumekey_down_press_process_func

[android logo]

PHONE Locked
FRP Lock

rescue mode enter..

-------

I tried to flash boot.img and recovery.img (extracted from an update.app through HuaweiUpdateExtractor) but I get the following message in Minimal ADB and Fastboot:

-------
target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
sending 'boot' (15498 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.625s]
writing 'boot'...
FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)
finished. total time 1.375s
-------

I assume that I'm not able to flash anything because my phone is locked and USB-debugging is not enabled on the phone through settings (and I cannot get there since the phone doesn't boot into Android). When I connect my phone to the PC the Hisuite does open automatically but it doesn't show any phone, nor cannot recover it through that software.
If only I could flash anything on the phone, that would be a step forward in reviving this phone. Does anyone have ideas?

source

Comments