Galaxy Note 4 Problems - WiFi Fixed, But, Screen Feezing and Battery Very Very Hot



In my last video I shared the problem of the phone not allowing WiFi to go on.

after many hours of research I finally overcame that problem by updating the OS via cellphone SIM data connection. The phone has an old 4.4.4 version of android. I upgraded in three stages, first to 5.1, then to 6.0.1 and then a newer patch for the 6.0.1

The phone is now connecting to the WiFi. But, I am experiencing other problems.

1. The phone battery takes a very long time to charge. It becomes very hot while charging.
2. It turns itself off.
3. It will not turn on unless it is connected to the electric wire power source, even if the battery is not empty.
4. The screen freezes and the touch does not respond.

Please share your ideas to fix this.

source

Comments