How to Change iPhone 6 Plus Password | Change iOS 10 iPhone 6 Plus Passcode



Welcome to iSolution...
This video is about How to Change iPhone 6 Plus Password or Change iOS 10 iPhone 6 Plus Passcode.
If you think you iPhone 6 password are not secured anyone from your friends and family knows the passcode of your iPhone then you can change it now to secure your all image and data.Just follow the video I think you already know the process.

Set up a passcode
1. Go to Settings - Touch ID & Passcode. On devices without Touch ID, go to Settings - Passcode:
2. Tap Turn Passcode On.
3. Enter a six-digit passcode. ...
4. Enter your passcode again to confirm it and activate it.


People also ask For:
How do you change your Apple ID password?
How do you change your Apple ID?
How can I change my password on my iPhone 7?
How do I turn off the passcode on my iPad?

For more info visit this website:
support.apple.com
Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
https://goo.gl/BkVkhC

Please Subscribe, Like, Comment if it helps you & Shares to help others and support us.

Thank you :)

source

Comments