How To Hard Reset My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge | Factory Reset Galaxy S6 Edge



If you are in trouble with your Galaxy S6 edge. You want to hard reset to sell it or want to increase the performance then you can do it by following the video. You will able to master reset your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge to factory reset.

Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
1. In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
2. Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
3. Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
4. Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
5. After that select option "reboot system now".
6. Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.


People also ask for:
How do you hard reset a Galaxy s6?
How can I reset my Samsung 6 edge?
How do you soft reset a Galaxy s6?
How do I reset my Samsung Galaxy Edge?

Please Subscribe My Channel, Like, Comment & Share to Support us and Help others.
Thanks

source

Comments