What if you forgot your apple and password both



In this video today we will see what to do if you forget your apple id and password both.

Hi there and welcome to my YouTube channel and in this video today we will see what to do if you forget your apple id and password both.
Now in most of the cases we don't forget our apple id, we forget our password. But I have seen many people when they use their apple id after a long time and if it doesn't work then they will be confused if they have used the correct apple id or not. This generally happens when you have more than one email id and you don't know which one is the correct email id for the apple id. So, let us see how to find out the correct apple id and then reset the password. Now for that one we are going to use a website called appleid.apple.com. Open this website. So, once you have this website opened then what you do is you enter the apple id and the password. Now you can enter the, you can enter the wrong apple id or wrong password. Let us see. Okay then click on sign in. Now you can see your apple id or password was incorrect. So, what we do is we click on this link here , forgot password. Now from here you need to verify whether you have the correct apple id or not. Let me at first show show you what happens if I input the incorrect apple id. Input the captcha code. Click on "Continue". Now you can see that this email id which has, which I have entered this is not an apple id. So, in this way you will be able to know that this is not the correct apple id. What happens if I entered the correct apple id. So, if I entered the correct apple id then I will go to this window where I can reset my password. So, if you don't know the password then you can reset the password from here. So, select "I need to reset my password" and then click on "Continue". Now you have two options here with which you can reset the password. Either you can reset the password by getting a reset link in your optional email address or you can answer the security questions. You can use any of these one. For me let me get a link in my optional email address. Continue. Now what I will do is I will open my email id. Now you can see when I open my email , at the top you can see there is a link here from the apple. There is an email just let me open it and you can see Dear Kundan Bhattarai, You recently made a request to reset your Apple id. Please click the link below to complete the process. So, if I want to reset my apple id, I will just click on "Reset now". Now what I can do is I have to enter here the new password and reconfirm it again. Now when you are creating a password it should be 8 or more characters. There should be upper case and lower case letters both and there should be at least one number. So, after you enter the new password and reconfirm it, then click on "Reset password". So, once you do that one you can change the password. For me I don't want to change the password now but this is the process.

This video also answers some of the queries below:

Forgot apple id password
reset apple id password
apple id verification code
reset apple id password by email
iforgot my apple id
iforgot my apple id password
how to get a new apple id password
apple id password reset
how do you reset your apple id password

source

Comments